Is Realtor.ca one of your favourite websites? Interested in working in the real estate industry? Are you a detailed-oriented and customer service driven person? If so, we want to hear from you! The Deal Administrator is responsible for providing back end office support to RealServus clients and assisting them with their deal processing to ensure it is a seamless experience
- Process real estate transactions-all types of deals (Buying, Listing, Leases, Builder) in Lonewolf software.
- Email Trade record sheet for agents to review.
- Cash receipt commission cheques.
- Close out deals.
- Set up weekly EFT transfer summaries.
- Commission payments to agents and outside brokerages.
- Send commission invoices to lawyers and cooperating brokerages.
- Follow up with other brokerages and lawyers regarding commission cheques.
- Know how to read and understand an Agreement of Purchase and Sale, Agency forms (i.e. buyer representation), FINTRAC ID etc.
- Remind and follow up with agents about submitting paperwork (i.e. listing agreements) for deal processing and any other tasks related to the daily function of the deal processing department.
- Respond to all agent emails on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- 5+ years of experience in the real estate industry would be an asset
- Must have experience using Adobe and Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Independent worker and team player
- Ability to handle a very busy fast-paced office setting
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines